BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DAY OF ARRIVAL :
You can check in :
– from 12 pm : from Monday to Friday, and on Sunday
– from 5 pm on Saturday
If you plan to arrive after 9 pm, please inform us in advance.
SECURITY DEPOSIT :
A security deposit of EUR 350 is required when you check in. You can choose between cash or by check. A bank card pre-authorisation is also possible without fee. This amount is given back to you when you check out or within 7 days following your departure at the latest, if no damage has been assessed.
– Payment by bank transfer after the hosts’ agreement. Full payment OR deposit of 40% and the remaining amount upon one week before the check-in
– Full or partial payment by Chèques Vacances after the hosts’ agreement
– Payment by credit card (Stripe terminal). Deposit payment of 40% and the remaining amount upon the check-in
Your reservation is confirmed upon receipt of either full payment or deposit
CANCELLATION POLICY :
– 10% of the amount is due if the cancellation occurs at least 1 month before
– 40% of the amount is due if the cancellation occurs less than a month before
– 100% of the amount is due in case of non-attendance on the day of arrival.
DAY OF DEPARTURE :
Please take these departure instructions into account :
– You must vacate the apartment on the day of departure by 10 am at the latest (after an inventory)
– The bins must be emptied and thrown into the bins of the bin storage area (don’t forget to sort out)
– The dishes and appliances must be clean and stored in their place
– The refrigerator must be empty, clean and the thermostat on ZERO.
– The kitchen must be cleaned before leaving
– All the used towels and sheets from the apartment are to be put in the bathroom.
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
– The apartment is non-smoking, but you can smoke on the patio. In order to keep the patio clean, an ashtray is available.
– Not suitable for animals.
– Noise pollution : Guests are asked to avoid any noise and discussion that could disturb their neighbors. The sound devices must be adjusted accordingly. From 10 pm, quiet is required.
– Inventory : Any claim regarding the inventory of fixtures and equipment or the cleanliness of the apartment must be made to the host within 24 hours following the check-in. After this period, the host will consider that the guest tacitly agrees with the conformity of the inventory of fixtures, equipment and cleanliness of the apartment.
We expect our travelers to take care of their apartment and to leave it in good condition.
– Degradation : Guests must report any deterioration or breakage to the host. In case of degradation of the place (walls, floors, paintings, sanitary equipment, kitchen, appliances, furniture, vegetation, etc), an amount, assessed by the host or a craftsman, corresponding to repairs or changes, will be withdrawn from the security deposit.
– Security : Guests are responsible for closing the doors and windows of their apartment when they are absent.
Open fires and barbecues are strictly forbidden.
– Access : The host reserves the right to enter the apartment for maintenance or security purposes, after having informed the tenant, or, otherwise, in case of emergency. Under no circumstances should the guests change the access system to the apartment.